1996 9 Metre Hino Rainbow RJ (RR1JJAA)
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination"
Albert Einstein
RaymonD
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RUC

Postby jimandsue » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Ray, whoever wrote that should read your signature line- obviously no genius's in the LTSA. Same gobbledy gook as last year and no doubt the same confusion in issuing offices. :?
Jim
NZMCA 36514
jimandsue
Supporter
Supporter

Postby RaymonD » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Nothing has changed :(

Ray D
RaymonD

1996 9 Metre Hino Rainbow RJ (RR1JJAA)
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination"
Albert Einstein
RaymonD
Supporter
Supporter

Postby cool bananas » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 pm

just read the new ruc prices im now going to be paying around $250 per 1000kms getting pretty expensive to take the kids to the beach for the weekend when you add in the price of fuel (also going up 3cents 1st oct and gst) and the only way to numb the pain is beer and there making that harder to buy too! ooooooooooooooooh the pain aj
1978 ford 1114 'cool bananas'
cool bananas
Supporter
Supporter

Postby SteveC » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm

There was also a comment that any unused RUC will be credited back at the old value when you get more at the new rate. I am glade now I only got 1000 when I brought my project, I still have 600 left, and I am dame sure that they are going to get used..what increase officer? I never hurd anything on the news and I have recived nothing in the mail.

Steve
SteveC
Supporter
Supporter

Postby releivingbob » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm

i got over $800 back last year as my new isuzu had 20,000kms on it when i brought it, paid for by NZ taxpayers as it is an ex police truck..
Now in Melbourne Australia, brought a K113 scania to convert, watch us on "gypsys inn" on facebook... now NZMCA and CMCA members.

we survived a Melbourne terroist
releivingbob
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Vamooshe » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:04 am

I tried to get back about 3000kms on my old licence after the last increase. Was told that because the licence was bought over 2 years ago, there was no refund! Theft!! I had factored the km's into the price when I purchased the bus and they just took it away. Mongrels! :evil: I also understand that if you get caught running on old price km's, you can be fined $700. :shock:
Greg & Dzjamilla
1970 Bedford VAM 9.5m - "Vamooshe" (an interjection meaning "lets hit the road Jack")
Vamooshe
Supporter
Supporter

Postby releivingbob » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 am

gregmilla wrote:I tried to get back about 3000kms on my old licence after the last increase. Was told that because the licence was bought over 2 years ago, there was no refund! Theft!!

I hope you are not sitting back and taking that, they said at the time it didn't matter how old your current RUC's were they would be refunded, and after all they were the one that put the price up and created the need for it to be refunded. I would be on their 0800 nuber getting it sorted.
Now in Melbourne Australia, brought a K113 scania to convert, watch us on "gypsys inn" on facebook... now NZMCA and CMCA members.

we survived a Melbourne terroist
releivingbob
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Regulations

• VISITORS